วันจันทร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Review Windows Utility Programs

1. JetStart Review
jetstart is a freeware you can use some features in free.
First feature I like is search start menu. (like the search bar in vista)
I ever try this in Google Desktop but I can't easily set the indexed file and It's alway build index from almost all file in my computer.
After I try this program it's make me more flexibly call program :)Second I like is I can swap the program on taskbar :)
2. FreeSnap Review
like some other shortcuts to arrange window (in window 7 not need this it build in)
Win+Left , Right , Up , Down

3. ZoomIt Review

Yep this make Window become a Presenter OS.
you can scroll mouse to zoom in/out.
you can draw the color on your screen after freeze screen by shortcuts
you can set screen to write/black.
you can change easily color pen by shortcuts.
etc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: