วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

General Problem And Config

Two last week ago I try Many Program on Windows 7 and Found These Topics.
I just want to say about it.

1. AVG detect LClock as Worm
After update AVG to version 9 and scan whole computer. The AVG detect LClock as Worm. Then I decide to remove it (LClock) after use it for 5 years. now I just use Google Calendar instead but I still required con internet
2. Firefox Crash After Open Printer
I can't remember much about this problem. May be it may happen when I search printer.
3. Google Desktop Not Comfortable to Index
It may not compatible with my Windows XP service pack 3 or something else I don't know.
but I can't easily mange Index (recreate , add or remove destination folder)
4. After use JetStart I prefer it than Google Desktop even it create index only shortcuts in startMenu.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: