วันอังคารที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Testing Chrome OS beta

Yesterday I try to load Chrome OS beta.
I just found that it developed from OpenSUSE.
I install it in VirtualBox.
First try I little wrong. I allocate less memory it requires.
Chrome OS need minumum mainmemory at 1 GB.

Later after I install about hour.
I need to expand original view (800x600) by adding VirtualBoxGuestAddition.

I got first error (can't remember). I think you will got the same error.
to solve this you need to install GCC C Compiler.
you can found this install from open menu Computer > Install Software and then search for it
click install and then apply

After I install GCC C Compiler It still throw the second Error similar this
... build and header files for your current linux kernel ....
To solve this first I random install packet include Gcc C++ Compiler , this packet I don't know it relate with solving or not.

but after use this command zypper install gcc make automake autoconf kernel-source

then it work thanks to that webs (I forgot it again) = ="

Now nothing to do with it just only install =.+"

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Nopash กล่าวว่า...

Interesting wrote, I will try that OS soon.